Welcome to the World of Accredited Wykamol Users
Property Repair and Property Restoration in the UK
The Assocation of Accredited Wykamol Users (AAWU) was formed in 1963; initially from the former contracting branches of Wykamol (Richardson & Starling Ltd.) and other high quality independent remedial treatment specialists. Since then it has grown into an active organisation of over 80 members with regular meetings and training seminars (including some designed for other professionals in the construction industry and eligible for CPD credits, see our programme of events page) . The common feature of all members is that they have been carefully vetted and approved for standards of surveying and workmanship by The Wykamol Group (www.wykamol.com).
The AAWU promotes the following objectives for its members:
- To provide the public with an ethical service for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of decay, dampness and structural instability in buildings.
- To avoid misleading advertising or unethical approaches to the public seeking business.
- To work in accordance with national codes of practice for remedial treatment.
- To pool knowledge freely and encourage the development of new processes.
- To constantly achieve professional development through seminars, meetings and other activities.
For property repair in the UK or property restoration in the UK, contact us for a high standard of service.
Don't take chances with your home. Get the reassurance and protection of a twenty year guarantee.
Don't gamble With your Home ....
Choose an AAWU member who can give you professional advice and excellent service as well as long-term confidence in effective treatments.
The Association of Accredited Wykamol Users is an independent organisation for companies specialising in property repair and restoration (period and modern properties).
In particular the specialist services we offer are:
- Timber Preservation in the UK
- Damp Proofing in the UK
- Condensation and Mould Control in the UK
- Basement Waterproofing in the UK
- and all types of Structural Repair in the UK
The Association has been in existence for over 40 years and provides its members with a forum for discussion and debate (and training). We maintain strict standards of conduct to ensure professional and private clients receive a high standard of service